Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hy's Manly Breakfast Burritos'

We would like to introduce our very first cooking guest. He is the the old man of Serving Wench # 2, he is also known as Hy. This is a concoction of his own that he has slowly been mastering over the past ten years. So here he is:

Somehow I have been given the task of being the honorary first post of this blog of culinary delight(not for the weak stomach). I'm not sure why I was asked, perhaps The Jones women have finally realized that I do have some valuable information retained in my mental Rolodex of white trash recipes.

But before I get started and since I have the microphone right now I would like to share my political opinion with you. I really, really, really hate OBAMA and the people that voted for him. Thanks for destroying the country I love. I hope you and the illegal aliens that hit you in your car all die in a fiery crash as you race to the hospital to get your free health care that I'm paying for....

Okay! Now lets get started.

"Hy's Manly Breakfast Burritos"
6 eggs
1 Tbs. milk
1 Cup Colby jack cheese
1 cup Roasted Green Chilies(Very important, Must be from NM)
tortillas(the ones made with lard)
1 tube of ground breakfast sausage(not the cheap stuff w/lots of fat)


Mix eggs and milk. Cook sausage till brown and then add chilies. Cook until most all liquid has burned off. Add eggs. Stir and flip till no uncooked running egg goo can be seen. (If your old and eat most of your food from a blender than I suppose you could keep them runny, but that makes me want to heave). After fully cooking add grated cheese. Now heat you tortillas and start wrapping them up! Makes 1 to 6 burritos depending on how modest you are. Enjoy...you'll thank me tomorrow.

These are some delicious tortillas Wench #3 brought from AZ. They are packed full of lard and almost see through, the best!
Green chilis that Wench #3 brought to Wench #2 in KS also, as they are unavailable in KS.

Green chilis and sausage

Burrito filling


The finished product! Yummmy!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Hy, for making these truly fantastic burritos for us two mornings in a row.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH SUCH Yummy Goodness! I cant wait to make these myself.....I am on the New Mexico Chili bandwagon!

    ReplyDelete